Thursday, February 27, 2014

MAKING LEMONAIDE

Well, here's the heartbreaking news. I won't go into details, but things have not worked out in NYC. It's just too damn expensive to live here, even in the outer territories. So, sad to say, Mindy and I are cutting bait.

The silver lining I'm focusing on is, I should finally have time to work on personal projects I've been putting off for far too long.

I'm sure you're all almost as sorry as we are, but I don't really feel like talking about it. This is just an information dump. No need to post condolences. Just buy us a drink and pat us on the back when next you see us.

I'll be here until the end of our lease. I'm buried with work, but I'll be making forays into the city to say goodbye. I love this place and will miss it terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment