Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NEW JOLTIN JOHNNY ON AMAZON

Hey there young jolters.  Prepare to be shilled to.

That's right.  As much as it pains me to panhandle, Joltin' Johnny's got bills.   One way to keep the wolves at bay is to move that product.  If you'll scan yer peepers down to the right, you'll see an Amazon link titled My Comics on Amazon.  If you must throw down yer hard earned on funny books- and I know you must- use that link.  You see, my starry eyed lovelies, if you purchase any of yer Uncle Jolty's ink-stained stylings, using that link,  Amazon throws a few pennies in my well traveled hobo hat.

Take a little looky loo.  It's the right thing to do.

PS.  According to Amazon, the link isn't designed to work with Chrome or Safari.  I never said the plan was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment