Thursday, May 13, 2010

FORT WORTH BURRITO PROJECT BENEFIT

The F.W.B.P. is a local organization that feeds and clothes the homeless.  And brother, if they're gonna feed the homeless burritos, I hope tighty whiteys are high on the list of clothing they provide.  Plentiful, too.

Recently, a good friend clued me in to the F.W.B.P.  and their planned Rawk N Roll free-for-all.  Well,  what could your old Uncle Jolty do, but provide a doodle to be used for posters and flyers and such.  My over-sized heart is made of more than cheese and pork chop fat.  There's love for my fellow man in there, too.

If you like the black and white art, you're gonna love love love the color one.  I'll post it here once it's done.  Be patient.  It builds character.

So, if you're in the area on MAY 30, swing on by and shake yer ass for the homeless.  If you're from way out, and I mean way out, do something locally.  Joltin" Johnny will accept nothing less.    


1 comment: